May 6, 2014
Life, Thoughts, Tips
Reading time: 2 minutes
Decalogue of the life
- Life is a empty book in which we write something every day. No matter its beauty or its thickness. The really important is that every page contains something important to tell.
- Your attitude influences your circumstances. You have the power to write the ending you want. You decide the outcome.
- What happens is, above all, what you do to make it happen.
- If you want sail you have to weigh anchor. The past hampers your future.
- The wisest words I heard in my life were: “DO IT”. The most insignificant actions are more powerful than the most transcendental decisions.
- You don’t feel old due the years lived, but by the time you’ve stopped dreaming.
- With a dream and some motivation I will change the world.
- The impossible does not exist. What is possible today was impossible yesterday. What is impossible today will be possible tomorrow.
- The immortality is not granted by an eternal life. It’s granted by the legacy of the things we do and are remembered after our death.
- You will be remembered for what you did, but only you will be reminded for the emotions you provoked.
June 11, 2013
Reading time: 1 minute
Imagine a drawer in which you are storing everything is arising everyday. You store today something that might come in handy one day. You store tomorrow something nice that you like or just for the pleasure of having it. But there comes a day when the drawer is too full. You want to continue storing things without get rid of what you have. You want to search for something but you can not find it. As much as you stir the contents of the drawer and change the things from a place to another place, you have no space. This chaotic drawer is your own life.
May 16, 2013
Acceptance, Change, Life
Life is like the course of a river: it is never the same. May be that a long time everything was quiet and peaceful. But, suddenly, the river runs through wildwater and waterfalls. Go upriver is useless and dangerous, because we get tired, we damaged and can lead to death.
May 6, 2013
Autocoaching, Coaching, Productivity
Life, Tasks, Tips
We have achieved the most advanced technology and the most complete knowledge, which price is a life with less time and less sense.
April 24, 2013
Image: “Sunset Bird Flying”, by Loni Broesch, at pinterest board “Our Beutiful Planet” (http://pinterest.com/pin/104216178849545960)%5B/caption%5D
The life is a flight. You choose the destination.