May 6, 2014
Life, Thoughts, Tips
Reading time: 2 minutes
Decalogue of the life
- Life is a empty book in which we write something every day. No matter its beauty or its thickness. The really important is that every page contains something important to tell.
- Your attitude influences your circumstances. You have the power to write the ending you want. You decide the outcome.
- What happens is, above all, what you do to make it happen.
- If you want sail you have to weigh anchor. The past hampers your future.
- The wisest words I heard in my life were: “DO IT”. The most insignificant actions are more powerful than the most transcendental decisions.
- You don’t feel old due the years lived, but by the time you’ve stopped dreaming.
- With a dream and some motivation I will change the world.
- The impossible does not exist. What is possible today was impossible yesterday. What is impossible today will be possible tomorrow.
- The immortality is not granted by an eternal life. It’s granted by the legacy of the things we do and are remembered after our death.
- You will be remembered for what you did, but only you will be reminded for the emotions you provoked.
May 5, 2014
Reading time: 2 minutes
Rafael Hernamperez at Muxía (August 2013)
- The smile is one of the most effective and innate means of communication in the world. Babies use it to connect to the world without words.
- The smile of a child can mitigate the hatred in the world. The smile of an adult can mitigate the evils of a child.
- The smile is the most expressive gesture of the human being. It conveys understanding, acceptance, reconciliation, friendship, peace, warmth, joy, positivism, motivation, willingness, desire, love, happiness…
- The smile is the balm of the spirit. It calms the resentment, the hatred, the envy, the frustration, the depression, the bad feelings, the anxiety, the sadness, the nostalgia, the melancholy…
- The smile is the honey of the life: with only a little of it can sweeten even the most bitter.
- The smile can turn a bad moment into a beautiful memory.
- The smile makes largest to smallest people and embellishes the ugliest.
- The smile gets more than force and its effect is more durable.
- The smile is the business card of the happy and intelligent people.
- The smile is inexhaustible spiritual wealth. If you share more smiles, more smiles you’ll get.
Have you started this day with a smile? 🙂